Please park with consideration for our neighbours.
With a larger than normal crowd expected, the club asks that as many supporters who are intending to come to the game by car, either share a car with other supporters or arrange to be dropped off and picked up again after the game.
Whilst there is normally enough parking spaces outside the Community Stadium on a normal game, that’s not expected to be the case on Saturday 3rd November 2018.
The road, Aldervale Cottages, immediately outside the Alderbrook Recreation Ground, is in a residential area and is on a bus route with a bus stop less than 100 yards from the entrance to the ground.
The club requests that any disruption to our neighbours is kept to an absolute minimum and therefore, suggests the following actions are taken by all supporters attending:
- If you have to drive, arrive early
- Use the free parking immediately outside the Community Stadium but within the Alderbrook Recreation Ground
- Car share wherever possible
- Use public transport, there is a bus stop very near the entrance
- Walk to the ground if at all possible
- Do not park in Aldervale Cottages immediately outside the ground
- Do not obstruct the local bus service by parking in the surrounding area of the ground
- Do not obstruct people’s drives
- Do not park on grass verges
We want everyone to enjoy the game who attends and these guidelines are intended to help everyone do that, whilst making sure our neighbours are not inconvenienced in any way and any disruption is kept to a minimum.
Your co-operation is appreciated.
Updated 09:15 - 1 Nov 2018 by Malcolm Boyes